The Island Recreation Center has registered with Amazon Smiles and any purchases with Amazon Smiles (on Amazon.com) the Island Rec Center will get a portion of the proceeds!
Click Here to learn how to register!
We are now enrolled in the Kroger Community Rewards Program! What does this mean for the Island Recreation Center? It means that if you register your Kroger Plus Card with Kroger Community Rewards and choose the Island Rec Center as your organization then we will receive a small donation every time you use it!
1. Go to www.krogercommunityrewards.com
2. Have your Kroger Plus card ready and register your card with the Island Recreation Center
3. If you do not have a Kroger Plus card, please go to the customer service desk at any Kroger and get one
4. Click on Sign In/Register
5. If you are a new online customers, click on SIGN UP TODAY in the 'New Customer?' box
6. Sign up for the Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password and agreeing to the terms and condition
7. You will receive a an email and click on the link
8. Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step
9. Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number
10. Update and confirm your information
11. Enter the Island Recreation Center and click confirm
12. To verify you are correctly enrolled, you will see the Island Recreation Center's name on the right side of the information page
13. If you use your phone number at the register, Call 800-576-4377 and select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number